Tis the season for holiday parties, shopping, office luncheons, family gatherings and many other events that are all competing for your patients’ attention during this festive season. At ICS Software we know how “no-shows” can disrupt your office and your bottom line. During the holiday season, there are more items on the to-do lists and dates on the calendar than at any other time of the year. Fortunately, with MX Appointments, there’s a way to make sure your appointments don’t get lost and forgotten.
An Automatic Reminder System
MX Appointments systematically reminds patients about upcoming appointments, so that your staff doesn’t have to. Here’s how it works:
- Each day at 4 p.m. all of the scheduled appointments for your practice for the next three days are transmitted to our processing center.
- Three days before an appointment the patient will receive an email reminding them of the date and time of their visit. You can customize this message to include a link to your website. The patient will have the opportunity to confirm the appointment or indicate that they need to reschedule.
- If the appointment is not confirmed, the patient will receive a text, two days before the appointment asking them to confirm by replying Y to the text.
- The evening before an unconfirmed appointment we will phone the patient (two attempts will be made) to remind them of the appointment and get confirmation that they will be keeping it.
- And, particularly helpful at this busy time of the year, patients will receive a text two hours before their scheduled appointment reminding them of the time.
Each morning, your office will receive a printable status report of all the patients that have been contacted. If your vendor uses our API, the status of each appointment will automatically be imported into your appointment calendar.
MX Appointments is just one way that ICS Software helps small to medium size practices across the country. To learn how we can improve your practice, contact us by calling: (877) 624-3250.