How much time does your office staff spend determining the insurance eligibility of your patients? At ICS Software, we make products that are specifically designed to meet the needs of small to medium podiatry practices. MX Eligibility can save your practice time and money and it’s simple to use. Below are 7 benefits to MX Eligibility:
- You can verify patient information and eligibility including primary insurance information (if Medicare is the secondary payor) and MCO/HMO information for only 25 cents per check.
- Direct interfaces for many practice management and EHR vendors with no additional software required.
- No minimum monthly fee.
- Available nationwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 100% HIPAA compliant.
- No time limit and transactions never expire.
- Receive the deductible amount remaining for the year.
But Wait, There’s More
MX Eligibility is just one way that ICS Software can benefit your practice. Other products that are part of our suite of services include:
- MX Registry—a specialized registry service for you to submit all MIPS data, including Advancing Care, Practice Improvement and Quality. MX Registry allows you to use our podiatric specific QCDR measures that are already part of your existing workflows. You can also submit files to our registry for ACI public health reporting points.
- MX Appointments—dramatically decrease the incidence of “no-show” appointments at your office and increase patient engagement with this service. We will automatically contact your patients by email, phone and text starting three days before a scheduled appointment to attain confirmation or give your patient the opportunity to contact your office for rescheduling.
- MX Claims—send direct claims to Medicare, DMERC, RR Medicare and more. We offer quick, reliable claim transmissions at affordable prices.
Want to learn more about how ICS Software can streamline your office and save you time, money and aggravation? Contact us today by calling: (877) 624-3250.