Last week we shared some of the many ways that ICS Software’s flagship program, SammyEHR, can help your medical practice be more successful. But, there are so many ways, we couldn’t fit them all in at one time. Below are 8 more ways Sammy can help your small to medium-sized podiatric practice increase in efficiency, productivity, revenue and patient care:
- Paper and electronic billing. Our program contains many checks and balances to help ensure that you produce error-free claim entries, which ultimately results in faster payments.
- Clearinghouse claims. We offer an additional service working with a clearinghouse for any of your commercial claims that don’t go direct.
- Automatic payment posting. We have an extensive list of companies to which Sammy can auto post.
- No-fault and worker’s comp billing. Required forms are already built into the Sammy program.
- Electronic CPOE (meds, radiology, labs). Our software complies with the 2014 Meaningful Use Requirements featuring built-in functionality that is extremely user-friendly. Also included are secure messaging and clinical decision support rules in compliance with Meaningful Use.
- Fax server. Our internal fax server eliminates the need for printing documents and then faxing on another machine. You can fax doctor letters, letter generator letters and more directly from your computer.
- Infobutton implementation. Thousands and thousands of built-in patient education pop-ups that show up if applicable to a patient’s existing conditions, medications or lab results.
- Audit logging and data encryption. All data is logged in SammyEHR as it is entered and whenever it is modified or deleted. Robust security will help beef up your protection and comply with HIPAA regulations.
For over 30 years ICS Software has been helping podiatric practices nationwide excel. We offer an economical fee structure and top-notch support. Find out how we can help you today by contacting us at (888) 680-5711.