If you see less than 50 patients per week and are a single doctor practice, this post is for you!
In order to meet the requirements for Meaningful Use and PQRS, you need a certified system. We would like to offer you SammyEHR for a one time fee of $2,999 and a monthly maintenance fee of $249. This does not mean you get a stripped down version of SammyEHR. You get the entire package and our world-class support along with it.
We have been in business for almost 30 years and have witnessed how the penalties are negatively affecting all types of practices. The smaller practice (typically single provider) seems to be having the toughest time. We are doing something about it by making our software more easily affordable.
Being a part of the Sammy family gives you other benefits as well:
- User group meetings, which is great for both you and your colleagues (not to mention, it’s always nice for us to see you!)
- A say in how Sammy works and functions
- Free webinars and education about what you NEED to know
- A company who cares about your bottom line
- Almost 30 years of experience in this industry
The next part is up to you. Join us on one of our Monday night webinars at 5PM EDT, or contact us to iron out the details and sign up. We are happy to discuss your options and to help point you in the right direction, wherever it may be.
- Sign on price: $2,999 (single doctors only)
- A server (encrypted) is required for those who have 2 or more workstations. We will supply it from DELL for $4,200
- If remote access is requested (other than GoToMyPC or LogMeIn), then an additional $600 for terminal server licenses
- Monthly Maintenance: $249